Inspired by the metallic dots on the chrysalis of the Monarch Butterfly, we have created a collection of Metallic Monarch masks. Lepidopterists believe that the metallic dots are used for filtering particular wavelengths of light that may be harmful to the Monarch. So with this collection much like the majestical Monarch you can stay safe but still shine.
– Sleek flattering signature Butterfly design fits to contours of face and stays in place.
– Made from highest quality certified organic ring spun cotton jersey with super soft feel and easy breathability.
– Original illustrations with uplifting symbolic meanings hand printed using non toxic inks.
– Double layered with discreet opening for activated carbon disposable filter for added protection.
– Extension strap attached for size adjustment, added comfort and for mask to be worn around neck when not in use.
– Matching travel pouch to keep mask clean when not in use and replacement filters included.
– Sustainably handcrafted in Los Angeles from selectively sourced t-shirts.
To find recommended mask size, measure distance from bridge of nose to bottom of chin.
S/M : A-B measurement is 4 inches or less.
M/L : A-B measurement is above 4 inches.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS :-
– Remove disposable filter before washing.
– Wash mask before use.
– Machine or hand wash mask at a maximum of 40° after every use.
– Do not tumble dry, do not iron mask.
– Replacing disposable filter after every use is recommended for best protection.
– For sanitary and hygiene reasons, all mask sales are final and may not be returned.
– Highest quality organic ring spun cotton with super soft feel. Fair Wear and Organic Certified.
– Hand printed in Worn Free sampling facility with non toxic water based inks and no chemical pre treat.
– Disposable 5 layer PM2.5 Activated Carbon Filter.
– Eco friendly Thermoplastic Rubber (TPR), extension strap.